Computer Vision Engineer
RadiusAI is an early-stage startup that is helping brick & mortar retailers provide a level of experience that surpasses online experiences through AI and video analytics.
You are driven and passionate about data and making a difference. You are looking to join a promising early-stage startup to have a deep impact. You understand code quality and can take initiatives to improve it. You are always curious, and you are humble about what you already know.
About the Job:
You will work with state-of-the-art technologies at the interface between our engineering and data science teams. You will be responsible for mapping images from a surveillance camera system to a 3D representation, processing and conditioning images for machine learning and developing context and scene understanding algorithms.
- BS or MS in a STEM field
- Experience working directly with large amounts of video or image data
- Experience with optical flow and 3D reconstruction
- Experience with context and scene understanding
- Experience with setting up, placing, and operating camera systems
- Experience with video and image processing in Python and OpenCV
- Experience with AWS technologies like S3, EC2, and Kinesis
- Salary and stock options based on qualifications
- Full health care coverage (health, vision, dental, life)
- Commuters Benefit
- 401K plan