RadiusAI is an early-stage startup that is helping brick & mortar retailers provide a level of experience that surpasses online experiences through AI and video analytics.
You are driven and passionate about data and making a difference. You are looking to join a promising early-stage startup to have a deep impact. You understand code quality and can take initiatives to improve it. You are always curious, and you are humble about what you already know.
About the Job:
You will work with state-of-the-art technologies within the core team, consisting of other engineers and data scientists. You will have a deep impact on our groundbreaking retail product.
- BS or MS in a STEM field
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience with Python
- Experience with scientific computing libraries such as Numpy, Scipy etc
- Experience with big data technologies: Spark, Kafka/Kinesis, Snowflake etc
- Experience with various AWS cloud computing technologies: EC2, Aurora, S3 etc
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
- Experience with Java/Scala and/or C++
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience with edge computing and video processing
- Experience with deep learning libraries: TensorFlow, Keras, Mxnet etc
- Experience in retail
- Salary and stock options based on qualifications
- Full health care coverage (health, vision, dental, life)
- Commuters Benefit
- 401K plan