Data Science Engineering
RadiusAI is an early-stage startup that is helping brick & mortar retailers provide a level of experience that surpasses online experiences through AI and video analytics.
You are driven and passionate about data and making a difference. You are looking to join a promising early-stage startup to have a deep impact. You understand code quality and can take initiatives to improve it. You are always curious, and you are humble about what you already know.
About the Job:
You will work with state-of-the-art technologies at the interface between our engineering and data science teams. You will be responsible for turning high-resolution video data from multiple cameras into the input datasets that power the intelligence behind our algorithms.
- BS or MS in a STEM field
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Experience working directly with large amounts of video or image data
- Experience with, or interest in learning, Tensorflow
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
- Experience preparing and cleaning input data for machine learning algorithms
- Experience with setting up, placing, and operating camera systems
- Experience with video and image processing in Python
- Experience using open-source object detection algorithms like Keras RetinaNet
- Experience with AWS technologies like S3, EC2, and Kinesis
Salary and stock options based on qualifications. Benefits include full health care coverage (health, vision, dental, life).