Deep Learning Engineer
RadiusAI is an early-stage startup that is helping brick & mortar retailers provide a level of experience that surpasses online experiences through AI and video analytics.
You are driven and passionate about data and making a difference. You are looking to join a promising early-stage startup to have a deep impact. You understand code quality and can take initiatives to improve it. You are always curious, and you are humble about what you already know.
About the Job:
You will work with state-of-the-art technologies at the interface between our engineering and data science teams. You will be responsible for mapping images from a surveillance camera system to a 3D representation, processing and conditioning images for machine learning and developing context and scene understanding algorithms.
- Masters or PhD preferably in STEM field
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience with solving real world problems using bayesian models and statistics
- Experience with open source development
- Doesn't believe that knowledge has boundaries